Les Piqués du Poker Gratuit

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Les Piqués du Poker Gratuit

Le forum des passionnés du Poker sans la contrainte de l'argent

Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

3 participants

Multi tournament $50K

KraziJ

Multi tournament $50K Empty Multi tournament $50K

Message par KraziJ Sam 9 Jan - 17:35

Finally saw Thierry at the same table!  That was awesome.  I placed 48.  You, Thierry came in 22? I watched your game.  Hope my cheering for you wasn’t nerve wracking lol. It was a good game for me.  I was a bit nervous with you at the same table for poker, but delighted for your company!  

I played 3 multi tournaments this morning (my time zone). I placed...
    48th
    12th $109,000
    82nd

I won another $100K at the cash table - stage 3.  Just over $300k for the week.  Tournaments $3million.  World tournament $4.3 million rank 171.  Nice that that goes into my wallet at the end of the tour. I have one free entry ticket left for the London.
      Trying to win Macau tickets to better my rank, but that Tokyo game is the most difficult to win.  Big stew of players.  It just takes one bingo player with a bad hand to ruin a round for everyone.  I wonder if some know what kind of hand wins in poker.  Is it just a betting game for some because they don’t look at their cards?  Too bad they win so often with no ability or strategy. You wait so long for a good hand, then fold it because of “idiots”.  But it is just a game like Pinky said.  But sometimes I wish there were tables for the children away from the adult tables.  Haha
    Pinky
    Pinky

Multi tournament $50K Empty Re: Multi tournament $50K

Message par Pinky Sam 9 Jan - 17:48

Bravo KraziJ for everything and congratulations on your good scores !!
    I am delighted to know that you found yourself with Thierry on the same tournament, it is true that it is intimidating .... I have the same reaction ... after all it is the Chef !!!!

while waiting to meet on a table I wish you that everything is going for the best for you
    Good luck

KraziJ aime ce message

ThierryH
    ThierryH
    Admin

Message par ThierryH Sam 9 Jan - 17:54

KraziJ, "idiots" will play another way when cards will be given truly randomly.

KraziJ et Pinky aiment ce message

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Mai - 12:07